Many Trellidor franchises around RSA are sending their staff on a break during our annual year-end holiday season. But we always have your peace in mind, so if you experience an emergency at this time, phone the nearest Trellidor franchise. Even if the franchise is closed, there will be an emergency contact number and we will endeavour to assist you in any way we can.
The Trellidor head office and factory will be closed from Friday 21 December 2018, reopening on Friday 11 January 2019.
Holiday security tips
- Suspend any regular deliveries such as newspapers if you’re going to be away from home. Newspapers on the driveway signal that no-one is home.
- Put on your landline answering machine so that unanswered phones don’t indicate that you are away.
- Keep security gates and burglar proofing closed and locked, especially if you leave windows and doors open for fresh air. The last thing you want when relaxing is to be surprised by a break-in.
- Lock your safe zone passage or staircase security gate or shutter every night, again to avoid a nasty surprise by home invaders.
- Use a safe deposit box for small valuables such as jewellery either at your bank or one of the private services.
- Check that your alarm is working and connected to the armed response service.
- Don’t forget to set the alarm whenever you leave the house.
- Check that your driveway gates close properly behind you every time you drive out.
The Trellidor family wishes you and yours a happy, safe holiday season.